We believe in fair access to training and therefore provide free auditions to applicants from low-income households.
To apply for a free audition, you must meet all of the following essential criteria:
- You are applying for undergraduate study.
- You are a home (UK) / EU applicant.
- You attended a state school.
In addition to the above essential criteria, applicants should also meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Your household income is under £25,000 per year.
- You are in receipt of benefits including disability benefits: Universal Credit, PIP, DLA.You have Caring Responsibilities (Young Carer/ Carer).
- You will be considered to be a care leaver when you begin your training.
- You are an estranged student (not supported by your family).
- You can offer other evidence of financial hardship.
I meet the criteria...what's next...?
Please download and complete this form and send with your Direct Application Form along with your proof of household income. Please save and attach this form with any supporting documents to your Direct Application Form. You can do this after clicking ‘Submit Application’ on the Direct Application Form.
Proof of income may include:
- Personal* or parental** P60s
- Confirmation of income-related benefit payments (e.g. Jobseeker’s Allowance, Universal Credit, Income Support)
- Evidence of tax return from the financial year 2018-19
*if you are an independent student
**if you are supported by more than one parent/carer, please include both of their P60s
If you are awarded an audition fee waiver, you will be sent an invitation to audition.
If you are unsuccessful, we will contact you with further information.
This form must be completed and submitted at the time of application. Any forms received independently of your direct East 15 application form will not be considered.